I can hardly believe its almost Christmas!!!! the weather over here is always so hot, however It rained today for a few minutes so that made the temperature go down quite a bit. As you know I am in Rwanda taking 3 weeks off for Christmas break. I have been spending time with the Thomas family and hanging out with the kids. Just the other day we went swimming together at a hotel that had a really nice pool. I had a lot of fun playing in the water with the kids and it felt really nice to cool off.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and both Chrissy Muhr and I are going to the Thomas' house to play some games eat good food and hang out. It is going to be so different spending the holidays away from home and in Africa for that matter, but I know it will be a wonderful experience. My family will be on my mind and in my prayers while I am away from them this year. I have been so blessed by God to be able to visit friends in Rwanda though such as: Drew Miller, Jonny Kaye, Chrissy Muhr, and the Thomas Family. After Christmas we are all going to kumbya which is next to a lake and it is a very relaxing and beautiful place to be.
I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and I pray that the time you have with family this year will be a blessing to you. May The New Year bring you joys of many kinds!
Love Always,
~Roxanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deaf Awareness Week -Sep. 21st-26th
Geoffrey, Emma, Ruth, Me & Falo
Working Buddies
Charles & I just hanging out
At The Hotel in Kampala
Charles playing a made up card game with the kids
Geoffrey
He is posing silly for the camera

No comments:
Post a Comment