Thursday, September 10, 2009

As I am packing and preparing myself for Uganda, I am just now realizing this is for real. In two days I will be getting on the plane that will take me to my destination, Africa!
One thing I am really nervous about is flying. It has always scared me to fly ever since I can remember. And now, this time I am going to be in the air for more than 12 hours!!! Please pray that God will give me peace on the airplane.

~Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deaf Awareness Week -Sep. 21st-26th

Deaf Awareness Week  -Sep. 21st-26th
Geoffrey, Emma, Ruth, Me & Falo

Working Buddies

Working Buddies
Charles & I just hanging out

At The Hotel in Kampala

At The Hotel in Kampala
Charles playing a made up card game with the kids

Geoffrey

Geoffrey
He is posing silly for the camera