I don't have a lot of time right now, but I wanted to write a quick note to let you all know that I am still alive. I just got back from Kampala yesterday. We went for the Uganda national Accosiation of the deaf (UNAD) awareness week. Spring of Hope decide to take 4 of the 30 deaf kids to this program Geoffrey, my sponsor child, was one of them. We took to boys and two girls Geoffrey, Emma, Falo and Ruth. Each one of those kids have very different personalities you will see when I post up the pictures. I will explain more about what we did in Kampala when I have more time on the computer. have a great day!!!!
-Roxy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deaf Awareness Week -Sep. 21st-26th
Geoffrey, Emma, Ruth, Me & Falo
Working Buddies
Charles & I just hanging out
At The Hotel in Kampala
Charles playing a made up card game with the kids
Geoffrey
He is posing silly for the camera

Hey Rox!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that you are doing good and that you have had the chance to hang out with the kids! Miss you terribly, but time seems to go fast these days so I know we will see you sooner then we realize. I have a letter that I am sending out to you and a package...I will be sending it either tomorrow or Friday so keep your eyes out for it :)
Love you a ton! O, and I am working on setting up Skype on my computer so that we can chat!
Much love and prayers everyday,
Your Sista Alyssa