Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mail

Hey Family & Friends,
If you would like to write me while I am living in Uganda here is my address:
both packages and letters are fine!!!

Roxanna Schaad
P.O. Box 295
Jinja, Uganda
East Africa

P.S. If you are going to send a package smaller boxes are better they will arrive sooner. Also, you can email me as well: keyki04@gmail.com


looking forward to hearing from you,
~Roxy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Banna, I was telling Heather Butcher today that you are in Uganda, she was so excited for you! Thanks for the addy, Let me know what kind of things you will need that you may have forgotten or just miss. (PS people won't fit in the boxes) It sounds like you are already having an adventure. Be sure to take a zoom on the Motercycles. I think that was one of my fav things to do in NIgeria, the first time scared me though with them flying through the cars and people! I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about your time there. You are in my prayers. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Deaf Awareness Week -Sep. 21st-26th

Deaf Awareness Week  -Sep. 21st-26th
Geoffrey, Emma, Ruth, Me & Falo

Working Buddies

Working Buddies
Charles & I just hanging out

At The Hotel in Kampala

At The Hotel in Kampala
Charles playing a made up card game with the kids

Geoffrey

Geoffrey
He is posing silly for the camera